Terms and Conditions
- All Sales Final. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Late arrivals will be seated at the discretion of the Front of House Supervisor and are subject to alternative seating.
- Photography and recording devices are prohibited in the theatre.
- Paging devices and cellular telephones must be turned off before entering the theatre.
- "Babes-in-arms" are only permitted for family-friendly shows, with the promoter's approval. Babes-in-arms is defined as babies that are not yet walking. All others will be required to purchase a ticket. If the child is occupying a seat, regardless of age, a paid ticket will be required.
- Children who are unable to sit quietly throughout the performance will be directed to the lobby along with their accompanying adult. No Refunds.
- Missed performances will not be rescheduled.
- One admission per ticket.
- Programs, dates and times are subject to change.
- Lost or stolen tickets may be reprinted on the night of the event only.
- Presenter reserves the right to refuse admission and to refund purchase price.
- No smoking, food or drinks allowed in the theatre..
- Doors open usually open 1 hour before curtain time.
- Bearer of the ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the same.
Contact Ticket Seller
Ticket Seller Box Office
3800 - 33rd Street,
Vernon, British Columbia
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday & Holidays: Closed
@TSBoxOffice on Twitter
Payment Options & Policies